Thursday, August 18, 2011

My Birthday Eve.

11 August

OMG!!! I haven't buy barbecue stuffs yet.... and the party is tomorrow.....oh,no.....HURRY HURRY HURRY go buy lor... Then, it is decided to buy after Kar Man work. Her mum took me to her house and had dinner while waiting for Kar Man's boyfriend to to finish his work and pick us up....Well, well, well...Kar Man and I have a lot in common especially when it comes to comment on our boyfriend.... Even dinner also busy...Haiz, why can't you guys just spare us some time to do our things? Dinner and watching television is what we enjoyed most everyday. Why can't just let us finished our movie without disturbance? Most unbelievable was my boyfriend, he came to Kar Man's house and whacked people's door... What the ....? How could he do so? Both me and Kar Man were shocked till speechless.... Next, I asked him to return home first and I will message him once I'm back.....Then, he was back and I've been thinking "Did you just release your anger me?" Seriously, I don't know the answer. Anyway, happy thing was Kar Man got to drive but her driving skill really shocked me and she was not suitable to drive when her boyfriend is beside her.... My life was in danger in her hand..... SHOCKED!!!! Reached to Econsave to buy barbecue's things and shopped at there for a while..... Next stop, Jusco.... We bought potatoes, flour, soft drinks, marshmallows, and busy searching for my gifts.... HAHA!!! Kar Man, you guys slowly think what I still need as my birthday present .....