Thursday, December 9, 2010

AUG 2009

Today my sky feel like thundestorm whr i myself can't accept de truth of being left by someone i really care n love.i don't wanna accept tis cruel fact tat i'm going to loss him.i feel horrible n sad for losing him.For making me to give up,he could dare ask his fren to lie to me like i'm tat idiot who will believe his lie bout someone tat i loved so much will fail all his subjects?????stupid isn't it?????mr.l,do u think i dono who i'm coupling wif or do u think i can't understand himfor three months???i'm better in understanding ppl in such close relationship den he thought i'm not.as for my love,u helped him to kept it a secret in to me,it is obvious,isn't it????Anyway,i dun blame u for using such a cruel way when i gt my rational back for i can i understand wat type of stubborn girl i am.i'm sorry if i hv coz u any problem for tat but pls forgive me for hating your coz i can't accept him to lie for helping u to dump me.........but i hope someday,i can forget n forgive wat he had done to me........to tell de truth,i'm really very hurt when someone like him lie to me like tis

No comments:

Post a Comment