Thursday, December 9, 2010

NOV 2010

well,is quite a nice month for i can find someone who hv similarities so much wif me..........i am happy tat i can meet u whr u will always comfort n please me wif every way u can.........tis is wat i can say to u my gratitude.......
as for de misfortune part,mr.k i nvr regret to hv u as my fren in my life 4eva but de way u show your affection do really piss me off.i hope a better u from deep down of my heart who will try to understand me,kind n gentle to me but tis all wat i hope which is extremely different from de reality.i am sorry tat i let every part of goodness of me in your heart loss to de atmosphere.u can hate me if u feel tis is a better way of u to relieve your pain.after n.s. if u had changed your personality n still hv de same feel to me,i promise u tat our promise is still valid for eternity.when i'm typing tis,i din't to pity u but it is de true way i feel bout it,pls dun misunderstand.SO PLS STAY STRONG!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment